It's All In The Key Change

Music Blog, 80's pop, 90's pop, 00's pop. Lot's of one hit wonders, Eurovision, nice cheesy, cheery, happy, aceness. Disclaimer:- You may only download because you have the original copy of it. Otherwise, you must immediately erase the file because it is illegal to have it. You have been notified and we do not take responsibility for the incorrect use by the web visitors

06 July 2006


Boy Krazy...

I'm a champion of the underdog me. Boy Krazy were supposed to be the female equivalent of New Kids on The Block but that sort of success never materialised. They were from the PWL/SAW stable but that was when their success was on the slide.

This is not to say that they didn't come up with some great choons for the girls from the U.S. Their biggest hit was a song called, "That's What Love Can Do" which was to be covered by another failed girl group called "Toutes Les Filles" (They were an English girl group despite that name).

This song was rumoured to be another single off their self titled album but because their singles after TWLCD didn't chart well it never got released. Needless to say it's an absolute gem.

Incidentily, this is the European/Japan Album version, the American version was very much a less PWL sounding version rather like Belinda Carlisle.

DOWNLOAD:- Boy Krazy - On A Wing And A Prayer

4 Comments:

  • At 06 July, 2006 23:01, Blogger Alexander said…

    Isn't that a very poppy song? Like it lots! I think I'm gonna be a frequent visitor of this blog.

    Keep it up!

     
  • At 07 July, 2006 01:13, Blogger lester1980 said…

    Glad you like - Alex! Shame they didn't make it big really.... One of PWL's last great acts.

     
  • At 10 July, 2006 05:46, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE Boy Krazy--ever since the first time I heard That's What Love Can Do on the radio. One of my favorite CD's of all time I think--and I had no idea the Japanese/UK version was different. Are the other tracks altered as well? Would love to hear more--if you don't have them, can you at least let me know if its worth tracking down.

     
  • At 10 July, 2006 22:13, Blogger lester1980 said…

    As far as I know the only different sounding song was On A Wing And A Prayer. Think the rest was all pretty much the same on the different Album's across the world. I know there was an Album version and a 7 inch edit of That's What Love Can Do, I have both :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home